Customer Success Manager, Japan
Based out of the company headquarters in Mountain View and reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Customer Success: Roll out Bidgely’s innovative energy management service to strategic utility customers, with main focus in Japan. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget to the customer. You will also ensure a happy customer by tracking and reporting on key metrics post launch to both internal and customer audiences.
- Account Management: Accelerate Bidgely’s growth and work with VP of Sales APJ to create and execute a focused plan to generate additional and recurring revenues at existing Japan clients.
- Pre-Sales: Collaborate with VP of Sales APJ to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win new business.
Our technology is proven and tested, and we are in a significant (and rapid) growth stage. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow businesses rapidly and keep clients happy, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with a consumer-friendly web and mobile-based application, Bidgely brings a unique high-tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy. Bidgely is very well funded by Khosla Ventures (a top tier venture capital firm in the Silicon Valley) and three of the leading utilities in the world – EOn, RWE (now called Innogy) and Exelon. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with a global presence in Europe (Amsterdam/ UK), Japan (Hong Kong/Melbourne) and India. We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation consumer facing energy management applications. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future
- Understanding Bidgely’s products and technology in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Working jointly with the customer to translate their plans and requirements into detailed project plans
- Collaborating with the VP of Sales APJ to ensure we are taking right approach in each sale
- Leading cross-functional teams to consistently achieve objectives for on-time, on-budget delivery and earning highest client satisfaction scores; leading regular project-level client and internal meetings; tracking engagement success and economics
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the project
- Driving product and technical workshops to help clients define their business case and go-to-market approach
- Building and fostering relationships with senior individuals at our key customer and partner organizations
- Winning repeat business with existing clients
- Bringing ideas and feedback to our product and innovation teams.
- 5 years of software product/ project/ client management experience at a technology company
- Track record of success delivering complex, x-functional projects with large enterprise customers
- Track record in converting project level success into future account level business development opportunities
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Basecamp, Smartsheets or other modern project management tools
- Analytical and able to gather and present data driven success metrics to clients and Bidgely senior management
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Ability to interface with clients at various levels – both strategically and tactically – and be persuasive
- Comfortable multi-tasking on several simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; open and highly collaborative mentality
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold; love to sell; can travel extensively
- Engineering degree and/or software engineering experience strongly preferred
Please e-mail your resume to prateek at bidgely.com.