Jobs at Bidgely!
Bidgely is looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Deployment Manager to be part of its delivery team. You must have a good record of architecting enterprise solutions in a customer facing role. You must be highly analytical and a good problem solver. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Own the overall solution design & development for utility customers. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, solution architecture, implementation, delivery, resolving customer facing technical issues and technical discussion with customers.
- Be a product expert at Bidgely. Collaborate with utility customers to understand the requirements, map requirements to product features, do product gap analysis and finalize the product customizations and changes. Collaborate with product management to ensure recurring utility requirements are included as standard product features.
- Collaborate with engineering team on enhancing the core technology platform and infrastructure based on utility requirements. Ã‚ Write code to integrate and deliver solution, if necessary.
- Work with Customer Success to define the utility project key success metrics and analyse & track these metrics to ensure desired results.
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Produce technical documents that clearly define the customer requirements and solution design in collaboration with the customer IT and engineering development teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes and universities
- 8+ years of strong experience in full stack development.
- Experience in a high tech company in a customer facing delivery role or product management role.
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering system architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solution in a customer facing role with large enterprises.
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
- Ability to deliver quick solutions in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and time zones with Ã‚ strong interpersonal skills.