Join us at the DistribuTECH 2013
Rethink Energy Management with Real-time Appliance Tracing Technology
- Enhances consumer engagement with a platform that is more than just energy dashboards and reports
- More effective consumer segmentation that increases Demand Response load impact and enables targeted product placements
- Offers integrated Energy Efficiency and Demand Response benefits, thus increasing the likelihood of consumer adoption of utility programs
- Increases utility operational savings with near real-time verification of Energy Efficiency and Demand Response, and high bill dispute resolution
In addition to the standard dashboards and energy reports, the first of its kind residential energy management platform provides consumers with itemized utility bills and highly personalized energy savings plans that enable them to take control of their energy spend. Underlying the platform is Bidgely's innovative Real-time Appliance Tracing technology that can extract energy consumption insights from whole house meter data without any additional plug level sensors inside the home. All these features are available through cloud-based web and mobile platforms.
Engage Suite consists of the following modules.
- Itemized Billing
- Personalized Energy Management
- Appliance-specific Neighborhood Comparison
- Customized Thermostat Schedules
Most utilities, today, engage economic and marketing research firms to create consumer outreach plans. None of these firms have expertise in analyzing Smart Meter data, which limits the efficacy of the plans. Bidgely can help utilities enhance their marketing functions – and thereby their consumer programs - by running cloud-based big data analytics on Smart Meter data, thus enabling a more targeted outreach.
Outreach Suite consists of the following modules.
- Appliance Profiling
- Targeted Marketing
Bidgely offers integrated whole-house Energy Efficiency and Demand Response capabilities on its platform by combining its innovative Real-time Appliance Tracing technology with a ZigBee/Wi-Fi programmable communicating thermostat (PCT). The integrated module helps utilities realize higher peak reduction and energy savings at lower capital investment and provide a more accurate and quicker verification of savings down to each home. The cloud-based features coupled with the innovative analytics create a lifestyle product, which also increases consumer uptake of the solution.
Operate Suite consists of the following modules.
- Integrated Energy Efficiency and Demand Response
- Demand Response Measurement and Verification
- Energy Efficiency Measurement and Verification
Please schedule a visit to our booth to see the Real-time Appliance Tracing technology in action.
- Itemized bills and highly personalized recommendations based on Appliance Tracing of live Smart Meter data
- Appliance-specific profiling on hourly interval data collected through AMI networks
- Utility dashboard that enables consumer segmentation by appliance-specific load patterns
- Targeted outreach based on appliance-specific consumption insights that increase the effectiveness of utility programs and product placements
To schedule a visit to our booth, please complete the form below.