Jobs at Bidgely!
Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out. We're solving big, hairy problems to make the world a better place, and we're having fun doing it!
It's an exciting time in the company's evolution. We just closed our Series C of $27M, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we're breaking ground on new products and markets.
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Scientists at different levels (Lead / Senior / Junior) to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered advanced statistical and machine learning models as part of commercial products and created substantial intellectual property with business impact. You must enjoy working with large data and finding interesting patterns in the data through analytics experiments in a methodical and data driven scientific way. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
- Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams in Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- File patents for innovative solutions that add to company's IP portfolio
- 2 to 8+ years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas from Premier institutes ( only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
- Experience in productizing models to code in fast paced start-up environment.
- Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
- Fluency in programming languages like C/C++/Java.
- Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs-india at bidgely.com.