Jobs at Bidgely!
Software Architect / Lead Software Engineer
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Software Architect / Lead Software Engineer to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have impeccable record of developing robust embedded software for successful high-volume consumer devices in a product organization. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
Bidgely ( which means “electricity” in Hindi ) is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors. Now, we are setting out to deliver this technology to millions of households across the world and capture a market that is predicted to be billions of dollars in next few years. The combination of big data in energy, data mining and consumer advertising come together to make this world a greener place by helping reduce energy consumption at a massive scale. We are funded by one of the top cleantech VCs in the Silicon Valley.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and backend data modules.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 6+ years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes (only candidates from IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Design, design patterns and developing highly scalable distributed applications.
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data system such Hadoop, Cassandra etc..
- Fluency in Java/ C/C++/ Perl / Python
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs-india at bidgely.com.