Jobs at Bidgely!
Software Engineer in Test
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Software Engineer in Test to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high quality robust products dealing with large data, machine learning models and responsive User Interface. You are a highly analytical test engineer who is notorious among the developer community for breaking into any code and could cause enough embarrassment to some of the brightest programmers ( in a positive way). Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
Bidgely ( which means “electricity” in Hindi ) is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors. Now, we are setting out to deliver this technology to millions of households across the world and capture a market that is predicted to be billions of dollars in next few years. The combination of big data in energy, data mining and consumer advertising come together to make this world a greener place by helping reduce energy consumption at a massive scale. We are funded by one of the top cleantech VCs in the Silicon Valley.
- Design and develop framework, internal tools and scripts for testing large scale data systems, machine learning algorithms and responsive User Interface.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Simulate and test data streams from various hardware devices.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest technology, tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 2+ years of experience in test cases design, manual and automated testing.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java.
- Fluency in automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, JUnit etc..
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data system such Hadoop, Cassandra etc..
- Experience of testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs-india at bidgely.com.