The Company You’ll Join
At Bidgely, we are working to accelerate a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven energy decisions.
Bidgely has developed the utility industry’s first artificial intelligence (AI) powered enterprise energy analytics and customer engagement SaaS platform. We transform utility meter data into business intelligence that electric and gas utilities can use to improve customer satisfaction, drive energy efficiency, and create new revenue models. More than 24M+ homes across 30 utilities in 10+ countries are on the Bidgely platform. Based in Silicon Valley, the company has invested $30M in R&D and provides a fun and innovative work environment.
The Position and the Team You’ll Work With
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Delivery Manager (CSDM) who is fluent in English and Italian and will be responsible for rolling out Bidgely’s innovative energy management service to our largest and most complex utility customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget to the customer.
What You’ll Bring
- Written and Verbal fluency in both English and Italian
- 5-10 years of software integration project experience at a technology company
- A four year university degree
- Preferable is a candidate who has worked for a top prestigious systems integration consulting firm and also has experience at a fast-paced start-up
- Track record of success delivering complex, x-functional projects with large enterprise customers
- Strong desire to be a business owner of your customers to balance revenue, costs and margin across a book of business.
- Ability to work with customers post launch to hit their business goals whether they be Energy Efficiency savings or increased customer satisfaction.
- Ability to convert project-level success into future account level business development opportunities
- Experience or deep personal interest in the energy efficiency or related industries is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Wrike, Smartsheets, Jira or other modern project management tools
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Comfortable multitasking on several simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal and written and communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality.
- Travel to customer sites 20% of the time once Covid restrictions are lifted.
What You Can Look Forward To
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy-efficient future
- Becoming a business owner balancing customer goals, revenue and margin in both implementation and post launch projects.
- Understanding Bidgely products in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Collaborating with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the project
- Passionate about a clean energy future
- Innovative – You challenge the status quo
- Resilient – You enjoy meeting challenges head on and strive to find creative solutions to problems
- Data Driven – you understand the importance of data in decision making
Why You’ll Love Working at Bidgely
- Opportunity to grow with a startup
- We are a passionate and intelligent team united by the goal of a clean energy future
- Remote within the EU