The Company You’ll Join
At Bidgely, we are working to accelerate a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven energy-related decisions.
Bidgely has developed the utility industry’s first enterprise energy analytics and customer engagement SaaS platform. Our artificial intelligence (AI) powered platform transforms utility meter data into business intelligence that electric and gas utilities can use to improve customer satisfaction, drive energy efficiency, and create new revenue models by offering customer-relevant energy products and services through the utility’s marketplace. customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and new revenue models. More than 17M+ homes across 30 utilities in 10+ countries are on the Bidgely platform. Based in Silicon Valley, the company has invested $30M in R&D and provides a fun and intellectually-engaging environment.
The Position and the Team You’ll Work With
Bidgely is looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Associate Product Support Engineer to be a part of the Support Services team at Bidgely which include team members in Bangalore and the Mountain View, California. You must have a passion for superior customer satisfaction as part of a successful consumer-facing global product organization. You must be a good problem solver and trouble-shooter yourself and should be able to work across geographies and time zones to manage customers across the globe. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team and create customer delight as a differentiator for Bidgely.
As Product Support Engineer You Will
- Resolve production issues and utility customer issues in a timely manner and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance. Should be hands-on enough to do the technical trouble-soothing as well as mentor the team
- Monitor production alerts and dashboards to find production issues proactively and report to appropriate teams
- Coordinate with internal teams – operations, engineering, production support and customer success to resolve production issues in a timely manner. Conduct daily and weekly meetings to prioritize and track progress on production issues. Escalate internally as appropriate
You Will Bring
- Graduate/BE in any discipline / MCA / BCA /B.Sc (comp science) or equivalent
- Flexible to work on late night shifts or early morning hours in office premises on a rotational basis
- Knowledge on troubleshooting. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basics on Shell/Perl scripts, SQL, Unix and Java
- Knowledge on AWS will be added Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical users
- Passionate about a clean energy future
- Innovative – You challenge the status quo
- Resilient – You enjoy meeting challenges head on and strive to find creative solutions to problems
- Data driven – you understand the importance of data in decision making