What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out. A growth phase global start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way customers interact with their energy use. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to make intelligent decisions while building enduring customer relationships worldwide. It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We are in the Series C funding stage and growing business rapidly, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets.
Bidgely India is the engineering center for global operations, with close to 100 employees, and has been recognized as A Great Place To Work.
Product overview: https://www.bidgely.com/utilityai/
- You will be part of the team in India that owns end to end development, from concept to feature roadmap, architecture, implementation, testing, documentation and their operations.
- You will work with product, business and engineering teams to ensure we are implementing features that meets the customer requirements
- Design, review and contribute on test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures guide, develop and manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules, strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Reporting, follow-up, Bug tracking and risks and escalations management.
- Participate and demonstrate expertise in Automation strategy along with running the Automation Scripts.
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver quality product and test faster thought process.
- Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality.
- Develop and maintain reusable automation test framework for complex multi- tier application.
- Review, maintain and improve current automated software test methodologies and processes
- Innovative, talented and committed individual with excellent communication skills, spirit of team work and Analytical abilities to drive excellence.
- Graduate in CS or equivalent with 3 to 6 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Good experience working in Agile teams Hands-on experience with testing web and mobile applications, JEE multi-tier applications.
- Web services testing and automation Rest, SoapUI
- Exposure and hand on experience in Automation testing would be desirable.
- Has knowledge and knows how to leverage on latest tools and techniques in Quality Engineering space.