What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out. A growth phase global start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way customers interact with their energy use. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to make intelligent decisions while building enduring customer relationships worldwide. It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We are in the Series C funding stage and growing business rapidly, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets.
Bidgely India is the engineering center for global operations, with close to 100 employees, and has been recognized as A Great Place To Work.
Product overview: https://www.bidgely.com/utilityai/
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Scientists to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered advanced statistical and machine learning models as part of commercial products and created substantial intellectual property with business impact. You must enjoy working with large data and finding interesting patterns in the data through analytics experiments in a methodical and data driven scientific way. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
- Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams in Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- File patents for innovative solutions that add to company’s IP portfolio
- 4 to 6 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas from Premier institutes (only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
- Experience in productizing models to code in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Expertise in Python programming language and fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
- Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.