The Company You’ll Join
At Bidgely, we are working to accelerate a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven energy decisions.
Bidgely has developed the utility industry’s first artificial intelligence (AI) powered enterprise energy analytics and customer engagement SaaS platform. We transform utility meter data into business intelligence that electric and gas utilities can use to improve customer satisfaction, drive energy efficiency, and create new revenue models. More than 24M+ homes across 30 utilities in 10+ countries are on the Bidgely platform. Based in Silicon Valley, the company has invested $30M in R&D and provides a fun and innovative work environment.
The Position and the Team You’ll Work With
At Bidgely, our Solution Consultants are catalysts for helping us accelerate innovation in the energy sector through advances in AI and personalized customer engagement. As a Solutions Consultant, you will report to the Director of Strategy & Growth and you will be a key player in driving Bidgely’s revenue and market share growth alongside other SMEs. You will be a true subject matter expert and help to research utility plans and regulatory filings as the lead solution designer in coordination with the sales team.
Drive Revenue Growth
Strategy and Analysis
- Develop and/or bring a deep understanding of the regulated utility market, and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in scaling artificial intelligence across the market.
- Work with the sales team to develop winning proposals and client strategies. You will interface directly with Bidgely customers in presentations, meetings, interviews and demonstrations.
- Bring ideas and feedback to the product and innovation teams based on your interactions with our customers and awareness of regional and market level trends.
- Collaborate with the NA Sales team to help deliver on revenue targets by providing strategic opportunity support as a subject matter expert (SME) for Bidgely’s current and future customers.
- Manage the completion of technical components of RFI/RFP submissions as part of core response team.
- Analyze and influence the organization in the effective prioritization of solutions opportunities individually and in aggregate.
- Collaborate cross functionally to conceptualize solution enhancements that will help penetrate accounts / markets / regions; Serving as the SME both internally and externally.
- Be a data junkie who can interpret, manipulate, and explain data.
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-utility stakeholders and effectively influence the buying teams to embrace and adopt optimal Bidgely solution/s.
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the standard content and assets in support of functional area of expertise and pursuit of opportunities
You Will Bring
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- Utility/energy industry experience nice to have
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agile working mode and self starter with quick turn around to tasks at hand
- Startup experience a plus
- Passionate about a clean energy future
- Innovative – You challenge the status quo
- Resilient – You enjoy meeting challenges head on and strive to find creative solutions to problems
- Data Driven – you understand the importance of data in decision making
Why You’ll Love Working at Bidgely
- Opportunity to grow with a startup
- We are a passionate and intelligent team united by the goal of a clean energy future
- Great benefit package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(k); Paid Parental Leave policy; Unlimited PTO.
- Flexibility: this role is remote so you can work from the location of your choosing within the United States. Once normal business operations resume, you may choose to work from our Mountain View office or stay fully remote.