The Company You’ll Join
At Bidgely, we are working to accelerate a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven energy-related decisions.
Bidgely has developed the utility industry’s first enterprise energy analytics and customer engagement SaaS platform. Our artificial intelligence (AI) powered platform transforms utility meter data into business intelligence that electric and gas utilities can use to improve customer satisfaction, drive energy efficiency, and create new revenue models by offering customer-relevant energy products and services through the utility’s marketplace. customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and new revenue models. More than 17M+ homes across 30 utilities in 10+ countries are on the Bidgely platform. Based in Silicon Valley, the company has invested $30M in R&D and provides a fun and intellectually-engaging environment.
The Position and the Team You’ll Work With
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Software Engineer in Frontend to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high quality robust products dealing with large data, machine learning models and responsive User Interface. You are a highly analytical test engineer who is notorious among the developer community for breaking into any code and could cause enough embarrassment to some of the brightest programmers ( in a positive way). Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
As SSE – Front End You Will
- Design and deliver scalable web user interface and mobile applications. Understand requirements and UI wireframes, suggest changes to UI design to provide superior user experience, develop reusable code using design patterns and component architecture and write unit test cases
- Collaborate with product management, User Interface designers and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
You Will Bring
- 4-7 years of strong experience in web user interface and responsive design. BS/MS in Computer Science
- Ability to deliver code quickly from wire-frame model in fast paced start-up environment
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passionate about a clean energy future
- Innovative – You challenge the status quo
- Resilient – You enjoy meeting challenges head on and strive to find creative solutions to problems
- Data driven – you understand the importance of data in decision making