Jobs at Bidgely!
Customer Success Solution Architect
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with a consumer-friendly web and mobile-based application, Bidgely brings a unique high-tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy.
Bidgely is a Khosla Ventures funded startup headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies in the world and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation energy efficiency technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Solution Architect who will be responsible for defining and overseeing the product implementation of Bidgely’s innovative energy management service with strategic utility customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding technical, product and client engagement skills to deliver a solution that is highly effective and tightly integrated with the customer.
- Ability to own the overall solution design & development for utility customers while working with our global engineering team. This includes requirement analysis, customer journey scope discussion, design, solution architecture, implementation, delivery, resolving customer facing technical issues and technical discussion with customers.
- Desire to be a product expert at Bidgely. Collaborate with utility customers to understand the requirements, map requirements to product features, do product gap analysis and finalize the product customizations and changes. Collaborate with product management to ensure recurring utility requirements are included as standard product features.
- Assist sales efforts by developing the technical portion of proposals and presenting at customer and industry presentations.
- Collaboration skills to work with our global engineering team on enhancing the core technology platform and infrastructure based on utility requirements.
- Ability to work with the Customer Success Manager to define the utility project key success metrics and analyze & track these metrics to ensure desired results.
- Desire to stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Ability to produce technical and product documents that clearly define the customer requirements and solution design in collaboration with the customer IT and engineering development teams.
- Proven expertise in technology projects with 8+ years of strong experience in full stack development and a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes and universities.
- Experience in a high tech company in a customer facing delivery role or product management role.
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering system architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solution in a customer facing role with large enterprises.
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
- Expertise in cloud hosting, SaaS, APIs, AWS, integrations, Front End web and mobile, responsive design work, etc.
- Ability to deliver quick solutions in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and time zones with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to customer offices approximately 25% of the time.
What You Can Look Forward To
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future
- Understanding Bidgely products in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Enhancing data integration expertise by working with a leading SaaS product and large enterprise utilities.
- Collaborating with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the technical approach of the project and developing best practices to share with our Global team.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager
EuropeStrategy & Growth Manager
North AmericaAccounting Manager
Director – Revenue Operations
Customer Success Delivery Manager
Customer Success Solution Consultant