Jobs at Bidgely!
Bidgely ( which means “electricity” in Hindi ) is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors. Now, we are setting out to deliver this technology to millions of households across the world and capture a market that is predicted to be billions of dollars in next few years. The combination of big data in energy, data mining and consumer advertising come together to make this world a greener place by helping reduce energy consumption at a massive scale. We are funded by one of the top cleantech VCs in Silicon Valley.
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary Data Scientists to add to its core team. The ideal candidate must enjoy diving deep into data sets and finding interesting patterns through analytical experiments run in a methodical way. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work. This is an unparalleled opportunity to work with incredibly smart people.
What you can look forward to
- Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
- Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams to understand requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest research and technology trends; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- File patents for innovative solutions that add to company’s IP portfolio.
What you’ll bring
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas. Exceptionally strong candidates with a BS and relevant work experience welcome.
- Strong background in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
- Expert pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills (time series analysis, logistic regression, decision trees, etc.).
- Keen aptitude for large scale data analysis with a knack for identifying key insights from data.
- Fluency in programming languages like Java/Python.
- Experience using Big Data (Hadoop/Cassandra/HDFS/HBase/HIVE/Pig) is a plus.
- 1 – 3 year hands-on practical experience with large scale data analysis.
- Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab/R.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager
EuropeStrategy & Growth Manager
North AmericaAccounting Manager
Director – Revenue Operations
Customer Success Delivery Manager
Customer Success Solution Consultant