Jobs at Bidgely!
Director, Business Development
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with a consumer-friendly web and mobile-based application, Bidgely brings a unique high-tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy.
Bidgely is a Khosla Ventures funded start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies in the world and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation energy efficiency technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
Reporting to the VP of BD and International Sales , the Director of Business Development is responsible identifying and developing new markets, channels and partnerships worldwide. Based out of our Sunnyvale HQ, s/he will accelerate Bidgely’s growth by creating and executing on a focused plan to generate new revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate is an evangelical leader who is aggressive, disciplined, results oriented and strategically agile. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to think strategically and execute analytically, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
What you can look forward to
- Drives the development of a business development strategy, including target markets, channels and partners
- Analyze and prioritize deals based on potential, probability to close, and ability to scale
- Set strategies, plans, and targets for closing deals with prospective clients
- Identify, reach, and influence relevant executives and decision makers
- Serve as both “hunter” and “consultative sales professional” in partner relationships while appropriately directing Bidgely resources to help close new deals or grow existing relationships
- Works with Bidgely’s Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams to suggest product enhancements or use cases to improve sales potential
- Attends relevant conferences and be a Bidgely Ambassador and sought after speaker
- Uses Bidgely’s product at home
- Be the CEO of new markets/channels/partners; succeed or fail – the buck stops with you
What you’ll bring
- BS or BA degree with an MBA from a top tier university
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate/business development or a senior client-facing role – preferably in management consulting or technology
- Bright, relentless, effective and bold
- Love to sell – proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market
- Strategically agile
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality – team players only
- Keen analytical acumen, bias towards data-driven analysis and decision-making
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager