Jobs at Bidgely!
Director, Sales and Business Development – Europe
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with a consumer-friendly web and mobile-based application, Bidgely brings a unique high-tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy.
Bidgely is a Khosla Ventures funded start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies in the world and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation energy efficiency technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
Reporting to the VP of BD and International Sales , the Director of Sales is responsible for management of all sales and channel operations in EMEA. Based out of his/her home office, he/she will accelerate Bidgely’s growth in EMEA by creating and executing a focused sales plan. The ideal candidate is an evangelical sales leader who is aggressive, disciplined, results oriented and strategically agile. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow sales rapidly, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
What you can look forward to
- Generates revenue by converting the established leads and pilots into recurring revenue deals.
- Drives the development of a sales strategy, including target markets and clients.
- Setups and manage the sales funnel activities through Bidgely’s CRM systems.
- Builds and develop relationships with electric and gas utilities.
- Works with Bidgely’s Marketing and Product Development teams to implement product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Engages regulators (e.g., DECC in the UK) in supporting the technology.
- Attends industry conferences in EMEA and be a Bidgely Ambassador and sought after speaker.
- Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Uses Bidgely’s product at home.
What you’ll bring
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management.
- Significant experience in the energy space.
- Success selling SaaS and/or consumer-facing technologies.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market.
- Ability to plan and manage both at strategic and operational level.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executives.
- Bright, relentless, effective and bold.
- Love to sell.
- Can travel extensively. UK, Nordics, Benelux and Germany will be the initial focus markets.
- High proficiency in English is a must. Other languages would be appreciated.
Please e-mail your resume to prateek at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager
EuropeStrategy & Growth Manager
North AmericaAccounting Manager
Director – Revenue Operations
Customer Success Delivery Manager
Customer Success Solution Consultant