Jobs at Bidgely!
Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer
We are looking for extraordinary infrastructure engineers to build a world class cloud platform that scales to millions of users. You must have experience building key portions of a highly scalable infrastructure using Amazon AWS and should know EC2, S3, EMR like the back of your hand. You must enjoy working in a fast paced startup and enjoy wearing multiple hats to get the job done.
Bidgely ( which means “electricity” in Hindi ) is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors. Now, we are setting out to deliver this technology to millions of households across the world and capture a market that is predicted to be billions of dollars in next few years. The combination of big data in energy, data mining and consumer advertising come together to make this world a greener place by helping reduce energy consumption at a massive scale. We are funded by one of the top cleantech VCs in the Silicon Valley.
- Manage AWS server farm
- Own AWS infrastructure automation and support.
- Own production deployments in multiple AWS environments
- Responsible for building automation tools for deployment and high availability environment.
- Create monitoring and reporting infrastructure for AWS environment.
- Create tools to automate support tasks.
- Optionally work on developing backend components
- Secure AWS environment using industry best practices
- Cost estimations and reducing AWS environment costs
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related field (math, physics, engineering)
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining infrastructure system/devops
- Enjoy playing with tech like nginx, haproxy, postgres, AWS, ansible, docker, nagios, or graphite
- Deployment automation experience with Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt Stack
- Work with small, tightly knit product teams that function cohesively to move as quickly as possible
- Determination to provide reliable and fault tolerant systems to the application developers that consume them
- Experience in developing Java/C++ backend systems is a huge plus
- Be a strong team player
Deep working knowledge of Linux servers and networked environments Thorough understanding of distributed systems and the protocols they use, including TCP/IP, RESTful APIs, SQL, NoSQL Experience in managing a NoSQL database (Cassandra) is a huge plus
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager