Jobs at Bidgely!
Customer Success Solution Consultant
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Solution Consultant who will be responsible for defining and overseeing the product implementation of Bidgely’s innovative energy management service with strategic utility customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your technical, product and client engagement skills to deliver a solution that is highly effective and tightly integrated with the customer.
- Own the overall solution design & development for utility customers and work with our global engineering team. This includes requirement analysis, customer journey scope discussion, data integration, design, solution architecture, implementation, delivery, customer facing technical issue resolution and discussion.
- Be a product expert at Bidgely by collaborating with utility customers to understand requirements, mapping requirements to product features, performing product gap analysis and finalizing the product customizations and changes.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure recurring utility requirements are included as standard product features.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to define project key success metrics and to analyze & track these metrics.
- Assist sales efforts by developing the technical content of proposals
- Possess an in-depth understanding of our data science and machine learning algorithms in order to address queries from our clients with technical expertise.
- Present technical content to customers and at industry events .
- Produce technical and product documents that clearly define the customer requirements and solution design in collaboration with the customer IT and engineering development teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 – 6 years of proven expertise in developing and driving solution development for cloud based implementations especially in the B2B domain
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering system architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solutions in a customer facing role with large enterprises.
- Strong customer facing skills and ability to work with diverse business and IT stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of programming tools such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services is a plus
- Ability to deliver quick solutions in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and time zones with strong interpersonal skills.
- Desire and ability to stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers
- Ability to work in our Mountain View, CA office and travel to customer offices approximately 25% of the time.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].