Jobs at Bidgely!
As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for AP, AR, the month-end close process, preparing GAAP financial statements, and performing various ad hoc reports and analyses. You will have the opportunity to drive internal policy and process improvements aimed at ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial results to management, the Board, and other stakeholders. You will report to the VP of Finance.
- Manage day to day accounting operations working with the outsourced accounting team.
- Handle the month-end, quarter-end and annual close processes
- Cash management; AR and AP, invoicing, credit card spend, bank accounts, etc.
- Review expense reports for policy compliance in Expensify
- Prepare monthly compliance reports for bank
- Provide operational and financial reporting packages to senior management including variance and trend analysis
- Monitor and analyze accounting data to ensure accuracy and identify key trends, opportunities, and risks
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Liaise with external auditors and tax accountants
- Assist and support on auditing processes
- Support the VP of Finance in the budget preparation and control
- Monthly review and coding of expenses in the company’s corporate ERP system
- Implement sales tax processing tools like Avalara and ensure timely sales tax payments.
- Implement Consolidations tool to integrate with QBO
- Ensure accuracy of revenue, unbilled revenue and deferred revenue
- Prepare loan compliance certificate
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- Big 4 audit experience and CPA track a plus
- 8+ years of accounting experience and GL proficiency
- Superior attention to detail
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Solid Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
- Familiarity with ASC 606 a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiarity with various systems like QuickbooksOnline,Bill.com, Expensify
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].