Jobs at Bidgely!
Business Development Associate
Looking to build a career in business development and sales with a top notch commercial team in rapid growth mode. Love explaining your likes and dislikes to people. Have a passion for solving the world’s energy problems with technology. Intellectually curious about Artificial Intelligence. We’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations and based out of our Mountain View HQ, the Business Development Associate will be a key part in the Commercial organization pushing for growth. You will work actively with the Sales, Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Regulatory teams to drive growth efforts in your region like a true GM at strategic and tactical levels.
This role will help you develop and nurture the following skills which are essential ingredients for building a successful career in sales and business development: pitching to clients on phone/ in person; consultative selling; writing succinct proposals; developing no-brainer pricing; sales ops and sales enablement; conducting primary and secondary research on target accounts.
- Run outbound campaigns focused on generating leads and growing the deal pipeline. Will involve reaching out to cold accounts via phone and/or email to uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Liaise with your assigned Account Executives to uncover new prospects in the respective regions and help convert them into qualified leads.
- Inbound: First point of contact for all incoming prospects via website/ campaigns, and conferences. Execute timely follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads, inbound website & phone inquiries, educating prospects on Bidgely’s value proposition.
- Content Creation: Work with Sales Leaders to frame proposal response strategy and timelines. Write, revise, edit proposal drafts to produce a final, high quality polished product that has a consistent structure, format, and tone.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to update lead scoring and document activities to ensure efficient lead management.
- Liaise with Sales Ops team to maintain Salesforce hygiene and also assist with sales enablement and training activities.
- Research: Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Bidgely solutions, industry trends, competition and target accounts.
- BA / BS required from a top tier university; prior business development or inside sales experience a plus
- Eager to build a career in sales / business development / customer success or other such client facing roles
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools (Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Salesforce CRM etc)
- Insatiable curiosity – want to know & understand how things work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and persuasion skills
- Excellent active listening skills; ability to identify the underlying business challenges
- Attention to detail; not afraid to ask questions until a thorough understanding is achieved
- Creative, forward thinking, self starter
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to experiment with approach
- Bright, relentless and bold; loves to work with people; can travel.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.