Jobs at Bidgely!
Data Science is the blood that runs in our veins at Bidgely. It is the centerpiece of our technology, our products and our business.
As a Data Engineer, you would work as part of the data science team at Bidgely and play a key role in data crunching as well as development of our groundbreaking algorithms. You will work with a plethora of data sources and storage systems to enable a number of teams achieve important business objectives. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and enjoys swimming in an ocean of various kinds of datasets. You should expect to learn new technologies and start contributing from day one. You should be a great communicator as you will communicate with our product and customer success teams as well.
- Ownership of key datasets that will be used to analyze business objectives and development of data science algorithms
- Develop tools to help with data retrieval and analysis
- Procure and curate datasets for key initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to help debug or improve existing products
- Work with data science, product and customer success teams on key business priorities
- Develop a keen understanding of the business problems being solved and their relationship to the datasets under analysis
- BS/MS in an engineering discipline
- Fluent in Python, Java and SQL. Clean coding style is a must
- Ability to quickly transform data in common formats like CSV, XML, JSON etc
- Comfortable with AWS pipeline components like S3, Redshift, EMR, RDS, Firehose, SQS etc
- Experience with data visualization / plotting libraries
- Fluent in data analysis using Excel
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Looker / Tableau are a plus
- Practical experience crunching large amount of data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Keen aptitude for large scale data analysis with a knack for identifying key insights from data.
- Ability to produce clean documentation
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.