Jobs at Bidgely!
Director of Sales, North America
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be the primary owner of all sales and business development activities in your assigned region, and you will play a key role in developing new business and managing key utility accounts to rapidly grow the company. You will be responsible for implementing a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business and for building strong, trust-based relationships with customer decision makers at the “CXO” level.
- Expand business by delivering new bookings and revenue in named utility accounts in North America.
- Manage complex sales cycles at accounts.
- Build a solid pipeline multiple to ensure successful achievement of quarterly bookings and revenue targets.’
- Execute on a proven territory plan to ensure prioritization and proper resource allocation.
- Manage all opportunities by navigating the critical success factors, competitive challenges, partner landscape, objections and other complex issues to ensure successful outcomes in the territory.
- Create quarterly forecasts including committed deals as well as pipeline for the current quarter and beyond.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and sales cadence.
- Articulate the path to closure and key tactical steps for each account in forecasted and pipeline deals.
- Plan and facilitate meetings between Bidgely’s executive team, the client’s business executives, technology and procurement teams to align all parties around the engagement.
- Schedule strategic meetings with clients, partners, and thought-leaders to understand global and regional regulatory and industry specific issues that impact our accounts.
- Interface with Bidgely marketing, product management, and professional services teams to review programs and timelines on an ongoing basis to ensure successful implementation.
- At least 5 years of executive level direct sales experience specifically selling multi-million dollar enterprise SaaS software deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of utility industry and associated sales cycle.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex sales situations and to close multi-million dollar transactions.
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic fast-paced work environment
- Ideal candidates should be based no further West than Colorado
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].