Jobs at Bidgely!
Engagement Manager, Europe
Reporting to the VP of EMEA/APAC and based out of your home office, as Engagement Manager you should have a track record of success and confidence in your ability to grow our business rapidly while keeping clients very happy.
You will also be the primary owner of all sales and business development activities in your assigned accounts. You will play a key role in developing new business and managing key utility accounts to rapidly grow the EU region. You will be responsible for implementing a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business, and to build strong, trust-based relationships with high level customer decision makers.
If you have a proven record dealing with complex accounts with multiple stakeholders; if you have demonstrated experience in articulating the value proposition, and negotiating agreements in the software industry; if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
- Expand business by delivering new bookings and revenue.
- Manage complex sales cycles at accounts and build an appropriate solid pipeline. Prepare internal reports on account status
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, associated customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Manage all opportunities by navigating the critical success factors, competitive challenges, partner landscape, objections and other complex issues to ensure successful outcomes in the territory.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Schedule strategic meetings with clients, partners, and thought-leaders to understand global and regional regulatory and industry specific issues that impact our accounts.
- Articulate the path to closure and key tactical steps for each account in forecasted and pipeline deals.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for deployed/existing accounts in your territory and negotiate all renewals, change orders and support agreements. Identify and grow new opportunities (upsell and cross-sell)
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Contribute to Bidgely Product Marketing and Marketing leads generation campaigns in Europe
- 5+ years of enterprise SAAS experience
- Management consulting / product management / sales experience in the Utility sector strongly preferred
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Analytical and able to gather and present data driven success metrics to clients and Bidgely senior management
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold; love to work with customers; can travel extensively
- Experience or interest in driving Product Marketing and Marketing strategy
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.