Jobs at Bidgely!
Engineering Manager, Delivery
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic leader to lead one of its customer
delivery teams in Bangalore. You must have a good record of managing individual contributors
to integrate customers with platform products, plan your teams growth and an ability to architect
solutions in a customer facing role. You must be a good planner, highly analytical and a good
problem solver. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is
impossible with some creativity and hard work.
● Own responsibility for implementing, integrating and configuring the overall solution for
utility customers. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, solution
architecture, implementation, delivery, resolving customer facing technical issues and
technical discussion with customers.
● Work closely with Global Customer Success Managers to manage all Engineering
activities including work planning, action item tracking etc.
● Be a product expert at Bidgely. Collaborate with Utility customers to understand the
requirements, map requirements to product features, do product gap analysis and
finalize the product customizations and changes. Customizations will be kept to a
minimum with a strong preference to have them incorporated into the core product by
the Product Engineering team. Collaborate with the product management to ensure
recurring utility requirements are included as standard product features.
● Lead a team who are the focal point of implementation, configuration (both backend and
frontend), quality assurance (matrixed from QA group) and data modeling (matrixed from
Data Science group).
● Collaborate with product engineering team on enhancing the core technology
platform and infrastructure based on utility requirements. Write code to integrate and
● Work with Customer Success to define the utility project key success metrics and
analyse & track these metrics to ensure desired results.
● Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge
by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● Provide QA/QC oversight of coordination across all design disciplines from design
through construction and completion.
● Be responsible for reviewing and approving design documents, RFP’s and, other technical
documentation against varying project profiles.
● Have an eye out for process and technical upgrades. Support technical improvements
both in the product as well as the process we use to create, present, and document our
● Work collaboratively with the PM, Engineering, Architects and Customer Success
Managers to execute projects smartly, efficiently, timely and on budget.
● This role manages direct reports. Your responsibilities will include conducting
professional 1:1 sessions, reviewing performance, providing mentorship, and performing
other people management duties.
● Be a positive influence within your team by carrying yourself in a professional manner. Be
optimistic and help others do so as well.
● Be a mentor to design team members by providing guidance, feedback, and direction on
● 8 – 12 years of strong experience in full stack development, product integration
and/or product configuration.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
● Excellent track record of designing and delivering system architecture,
implementation and deployment of successful solution in a customer facing
● Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
● Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
● Familiarity with Multi-tenancy, SaaS and proven track record of multiple SaaS
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex
technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
● Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
● Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills
● Excellent decision-making skills and a highly resourceful problem solver
● Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude,
● Strong time management skills and experience working on multiple projects
● Proficiency in the following programs: Java, AWS, Cassandra, Redshift, Redis,
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.