Jobs at Bidgely!
Bidgely is looking for a full-stack software developer to its delivery team in Bangalore. You must be a quick learner, good communicator, good planner, highly analytical and a good problem solver. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
As a full stack software engineer, you will own hands-on end to end responsibility of delivery solutions to all Bidgely projects/utilities. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, solution architecture, implementation, unit testing, delivery, resolving customer facing technical issues and technical discussion with customer facing teams.
● Work with Customer Success, Solution Architecture and other Delivery Engineering teams to ensure successful launch of projects in a timely manner.
● Collaborate with engineering teams on enhancing the core technology platform and infrastructure to improve the re-usability of modules.
● Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● Commit reusable code with clear documentation in the source code repositories with the required hierarchy after performing code reviews, unit tests, etc.
● 0 – 3 years of strong experience in Java/JEE web application development
● BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
● Hands-on experience developing APIs (REST/OData) using Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, OOAD and design patterns.
● Excellent track record of understanding system architecture, exposure to multi-tenant SaaS web applications on public clouds preferably AWS.
● Fluency in one or more DBs and reporting platforms such as Redshift, MySQL, Cassandra, Looker, Tableau etc.
● Experience with Shell/Python/Perl scripting languages is needed.
● Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
● Ability to deliver quick solution in a fast paced startup environment and improve it in an iterative approach.
● Ability to understand the concept of versioning and maintaining version history of incremental deliverables is a must.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
● Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].