Jobs at Bidgely!
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Scientists to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered advanced statistical and machine learning models as part of commercial products and created substantial intellectual property with business impact. You must enjoy working with large data and finding interesting patterns in the data through analytics experiments in a methodical and data driven scientific way. Be part of a highly energetic and
● Lead a team of data scientists to delivery energy analytics models and solutions from ideation to production quality code.
● Provide technical direction and mentorship to the team, as well as hands-on management.
● Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
● Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● File patents for innovative solutions that add to the company portfolio.
● 6-9 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
● BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas from Premier institutes ( only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
● Ability to lead and deliver in a fast paced start-up environment.
● Fluency in tools such as Matlab, Python etc.
● Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.