Jobs at Bidgely!
Lead Product Designer
We are currently seeking a superstar to be our lead Product Designer, who will be instrumental in helping us transform the way customers interact with their energy use. You will be tasked with the user experience and visual design of beautiful, flexible layouts for our mobile and desktop solutions. You will be involved in all aspects of the product development process, from brainstorming to final pixel tweaks right before launch. This is a highly visible position with room for growth.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 15-million plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Build prototypes to test internally and through user research and refine based on data and feedback
- Design interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications from information architecture and early low-fidelity wire-frames through pixel-perfect deliverables
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Work with product managers and engineers to guide the user experience through the product development process
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
- 3+ years of application design experience
- 3+ years of visual design experience
- 3+ years of interaction design experience
- 2+ years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of energy industry is a plus
- HCI degree a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.