Jobs at Bidgely!
Manager, Data Analytics
The Analytics and Insights Group (AIG) is part of the Data Science function and focuses on the practical
application of Data Science for energy disaggregation in the millions of homes across the globe served by
Bidgely through its utility clients. The core of Bidgely’s products are Energy Disaggregation/Itemization,
which is derived from Algorithms & Machine Learning models built by the Data Scientists.
This role is for providing leadership to smaller teams within AIG focused on various deliverables,
providing the guidance required to convert the group into a center of excellence for analytics. You need
to be passionate about quality and willing to stand accountable for bulletproof analytical reports.
● Work with Sales, Customer Success, Data Science, PMs and Delivery Managers to understand
business needs and how AIG can contribute to meeting them
● Strive for excellence in investigative analytics within the group by looking beyond obvious scenarios
and stated requirements
● Gain in-depth knowledge of disaggregation algorithms and leverage to address external client queries
and concerns through various channels
● Own the design and implementation of processes to ensure quality of disaggregation
● Own the learning and development of the analysts and supervisors, including evolution of the
methods employed for investigative analytics within Bidgely
● People leadership – hiring, grooming and retaining talent, and performance management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
● Full time MBA for a premier B-school with 6+ years of experience in analytics/ business analytics
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering,
Mathematics, or other business/analytical disciplines
● A proven ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and
complete root cause analyses
● Strong project management and resource management skills
● Experience in cross-functional coordination and collaboration
● Ability to rethink existing reporting processes and design new processes for more effective
● Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively
communicate with both business and technical teams.
● Ability to coach and mentor leads and senior analysts
● Good knowledge of statistics and basic machine learning is a big plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.