Jobs at Bidgely!
Product Management Intern
- Defining and driving new initiatives that engage consumers from residential and non-residential sectors across multiple channels including paper reports, email and web.
- Combining a strong sense of user experience with project management skills, technical skills, and business insight.
- Driving various components of the product development process, including conducting market research, aiding in customer validation, wireframing concepts, and managing the overall process.
- Working cross-functionally with the design, marketing, account management, data science and engineering teams.
- Self motivated
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to get the job done
- One to two years of work experience and/or a Master’s degree preferred
- Having a STEM degree is a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a large project and coordinate across different groups to achieve the desired outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidates with less experience are welcome to apply if they can demonstrate the the essential qualities along with initiative, team work, and willingness to learn
- The role is for Summer 2020, but preference may be given to those who can start sooner
Please email your resume with a short description of yourself and your interest in Bidgely to firstname.lastname@example.org