Jobs at Bidgely!
Product Support Manager
Bidgely is looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Product Support Manager to be a part of the Support Services team at Bidgely which include team members in Bangalore and the Mountain View, California. You must have a passion for superior customer satisfaction as part of a successful consumer-facing global product organization. You must be a good problem solver and trouble-shooter yourself and should be able to work across geographies and time zones to manage customers across the globe. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team and creating customer delight as a differentiator for Bidgely.
- 8+ years of development/ technical support experience.
- 3+ years experience managing people. Experience in hiring, building, and supervising high performance teams.
- Extensive relevant hands- on technical management experience of support/ operations teams and skills troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, and resolve software. Experience in managing 24 7 support/ operations teams.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Java based applications. Strategic planning backed by data.
- Hands- on technical expertise.
- Strong metrics and operational excellence focus.
- Hires and develops great people.
- Building the roadmap and for ensuring 365*24*7 operational support for all the services meeting stringent SLAs.
- Prepare and present support metrics , SLA breaches and customer impact ( due to Production outrages ) on a monthly basis.
- Be the single point of Escalation for any production incident from External or Internal stakeholders. Handle the escalations, effectively communicate with a global audience and participate in calls resolving outages.
- Hiring, coaching, and leading the Support and Operations team.
- Driving continuous improvements in process and operational efficiency
- Lead process- improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions.
- Mentoring, coaching and leading staff engineers.
- Identifying operational tools and driving its roadmap.
- Drive innovation and improve the overall efficiencies by reducing operational burden.
- Will need to work, drive best practices across cross functional teams.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].