Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior Product Support
Bidgely is looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Senior Product Support Engineer to be a part of the Support Services team at Bidgely which include team members in Bangalore and the Mountain View, California. You must have a passion for superior customer satisfaction as part of a successful consumer-facing global product organization. You must be a good problem solver and trouble-shooter yourself and should be able to work across geographies and time zones to manage customers across the globe. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team and creating customer delight as a differentiator for Bidgely.
- Resolve production issues and utility customer issues in a timely manner and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance. Should be hands-on enough to do the technical trouble-soothing as well as mentor the team.
- Own the periodic communication and regular updates to utility customers per the SLA.
- Setup and Monitor production alerts and dashboards to find production issues proactively and report to appropriate teams.
- Track key support metrics and utility SLAs on response times, updates, etc. Analyze and report on these metrics regularly.
- Look for continuous improvement by incorporating key learnings and Improve support productivity and metrics over time.
- Coordinate with internal teams – operations, engineering, production support and customer success to resolve production issues in a timely manner. Conduct daily and weekly meetings to prioritize and track progress on production issues. Escalate internally as appropriate.
- Stay current with the latest tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 5+ years of experience working in product support for global SaaS-based consumer products.
- BE in any discipline / MCA or equivalent
- Flexible to work on late night shifts or early morning hours in office premises on a rotational basis.
- Excellent troubleshooter. Strong analytical and problem-solving skill. Should be able to provide initial analysis for any production issue and also a corrective action for the customer as a work around
- In-depth experience on Shell/Perl scripts, SQL, Unix and Java
- Experience on AWS will be added Advantage.
- Ability to collaborate across distributed teams and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to deliver during crunch time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
- Strong Software development fundamentals and fluent in Unix scripting and Database Queries.
- Passion for superior customer experience and ready to go the extra mile for customer delight.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems and the process would be a plus.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].