Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior QA Engineer
● You will be part of the team in India that owns end to end development, from concept to feature
roadmap, architecture, implementation, testing, documentation and their operations.
● You will work with product, business and engineering teams to ensure we are implementing
features that meets the customer requirements
● Design, review and contribute on test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures guide, develop and
manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules, strategies in accordance with project scope
or delivery dates
● Reporting, follow-up, Bug tracking and risks and escalations management.
● Participate and demonstrate expertise in Automation strategy along with running the Automation
● Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product and test faster thought process.
● Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality.
● Develop and maintain reusable automation test framework for complex multi-tier application.
● Review, maintain and improve current automated software test methodologies and processes.
● Innovative, talented and committed individual with excellent communication skills, spirit of
teamwork and Analytical abilities to drive excellence.
● Graduate in CS or equivalent with 4 to 8 years of experience in Quality Engineering
● Good experience working in Agile teams Hands-on experience with testing web and mobile
applications, JEE multi-tier applications.
● Web services testing and automation Rest, SoapUI
●Has knowledge and knows how to leverage on the latest tools and techniques.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.