Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking a top-notch Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, who will be instrumental in helping scale our business as we grow. Reporting to VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for accelerating our growth through customer-centric solutions, content journey and GTM initiatives mapping to the buyer’s journey.
- Responsible for driving Bidgely’s products and solutions marketing journey mapping to the 360 view of buyer’s journey (awareness, education, consideration, intent, proposal)
- Develop the marketing plan for the right products and packaged solutions for driving targeted marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and customer awareness
- Oversee and manage industry thought leadership efforts working closely with marketing and regulatory affairs teams
- Produce and manage production of content for various marketing purposes on various channels (email campaigns, web site, webinars, etc.). Key assets focus includes solution briefs, spec. sheets, white papers, case studies and more
- Work with the digital marketing and demand generation teams for delivering the right content and nurture for the planned ABM campaigns
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Engage industry analysts, media, and community with the relevant thought leadership white papers and customer case studies
- 5+ years’ experience in understanding products, solutions, customer journey, GTM initiatives, preferably at smaller companies
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing; MBA preferred
- Proven track record of delivering successful assets journey for amplifying company’s thought leadership, products and solutions
- Experience in producing or managing production of content for various marketing purposes on various channels (email, web site, webinars etc.)
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Ability to work successfully with various teams to gain traction
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of energy industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.