Jobs at Bidgely!
Strategy & Growth Manager, North America
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Growth, North America, and based out of the Mountain View HQ, the Strategy & Growth Manager will be a key player in driving the revenue growth for the company. You will be assigned a part of the North American market, and you will work actively with the Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Regulatory teams to drive growth efforts in your region like a true GM at strategic and tactical levels. You will also collaborate with the Global Strategy and Growth teams to ensure cross pollination of ideas and best practices.
If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to scale businesses rapidly and keep clients happy, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you want to grow into a P&L owner, we’d love you to join our world class team.
Revenue Growth (New Customers)
- Collaborate with the NA Sales team to drive growth efforts by tracking every deal and opportunity. Tactically providing sales support as a product and data science expert. Strategically helping the team identify the right opportunities and take the right approach. You will bring the brains and the drive to the Growth process.
- Acquire a deep understanding of utility market, and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in introducing artificial intelligence to the market.
- Work with Sales Leaders to frame proposal response strategy and timelines. Lead collaborative process by engaging stakeholders, following-up on requests, and obtaining executive review and approval. Write, revise, edit proposal drafts to produce a final, high quality polished product that has a consistent structure, format, and tone.
Revenue Growth (Existing Customers)
- Build and foster relationships with stakeholders at our customer and partner organizations; goal is to generate additional and recurring revenues via cross-sell / upsell in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Drive technical workshops to help customers define their business case and go-to-market approach.
- Bring ideas and feedback to our product and innovation teams based on your interactions with our customers.
Product/ Marketing/ Analytics
- Be an expert on Bidgely’s Products and Data Science; lead key workshops with clients as an Expert
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to conceptualize new solutions that will help penetrate markets/ regions; drive go-to-market launch for these solutions.
- Be a data junkie who can interpret, manipulate, and explain data.
Strategy and Planning
- Collaborate with the CEO and Head of WW Sales to work on Board/ CEO requests.
- Identify strategic initiatives based on industry and market trends that will help the company grow. Evaluate M&A opportunities.
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree; MBA / JD from a top tier school strongly preferred
- Management consulting and/or investment banking experience from top tier firms strongly preferred
- Utility/ energy industry experience must have; SaaS experience nice to have
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold; loves to work with people; can travel.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.