Jobs at Bidgely!
Strategy & Growth Manager
- Collaborate with the EU Sales team to drive growth efforts. You will provide sales support as a product and data science expert and you will design new programs for Bidgely’s customers.
- Bring a deep understanding of the de-regulated utility market, and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role by scaling artificial intelligence across multiple aspects.
- Work with the sales team to develop proposals, presentations and client strategies. You will interface directly with Bidgely customers in presentations, meetings and interviews.
- Build and foster relationships with stakeholders at our customer and partner organizations; generate recurring revenues through collaboration with the Sales team.
- Drive technical workshops to help customers define their business case and go-to-market approach.
- Bring ideas and feedback to our product and innovation teams based on your interactions with our customers.
Strategy and Planning
- Be an expert on Bidgely’s Products and Data Science; lead key workshops with clients as an Expert
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to conceptualize new solutions that will help penetrate markets/ regions; drive go-to-market launch for these solutions.
- Be a data junkie who can interpret, manipulate, and explain data.
- Identify strategic initiatives based on industry and market trends that will help the company grow.
- Manage some selected existing customer accounts as a way to stay really connected to the market and to fully understand first hand the customers needs and requirements.
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- 5-10 years Utility/energy industry experience must have; SaaS experience nice to have
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Demonstrated Account management skills would be an added plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Multi EU language skills will be an added plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected].