Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior Data Scientist
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out. We’re solving big, hairy problems to make the world a better place, and we’re having fun doing it.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C of $27M, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets.
Data Science is the blood that runs in our veins at Bidgely. It is 100% central to our technology, our products and our business.
We work on building cutting edge solutions using the energy and user behavior data from millions of homes. The company offers the highest possible leverage for a Data Scientist to use their passion and make a difference in the company and in making the world more energy efficient.
The Senior Data Scientist position offers an opportunity to work on a wide variety of problems that go well beyond the traditional model building process. You will be a part of a nimble team solving real world problems through innovative use of AI techniques that go well beyond the traditional model building process. As a senior team member you will be responsible for driving data science projects to completion – starting from converting a business objective to a Data Science problem and ending with measuring the impact of the solution in the real world.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for energy disaggregation. This includes adding new appliance categories and improving accuracy of existing appliance categories, and discovering short/long-term patterns and trends.
- Analyze and interpret utilities program results.
- Productize proven, cross-validated models into production pipeline.
- Collaborate with product, marketing and engineering teams to leverage data science to solve cross-disciplinary problems.
- Actively contribute to multiple projects and provide technical leadership to junior members of the team.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas. Exceptionally strong candidates with a BS and relevant work experience welcome.
- Strong background in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis. Expertise in pattern recognition and predictive modeling (time series analysis, logistic regression, tree based methods, etc.). Use of Deep Learning techniques is a plus.
- Fluency in programming languages like Java/Python. Experience using Big Data (Hadoop/Cassandra/HDFS/HBase/HIVE/Pig) is a plus.
- 4+ years hands-on practical experience with large scale data analysis. Fluency in analytical tools such as Python/Matlab/R.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Keen aptitude for large scale data analysis with a knack for identifying key insights from data.
- Technical mentorship experience is a plus.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager