Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior Software Engineer – Back End
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Senior Software Engineer to be part of its core team in Silicon Valley. You must have a passion for superior customer satisfaction as part of a successful consumer facing product organization. You must be a good problem solver and trouble-shooter who not only relishes playing around with gadgets and new technologies but also enjoys the fun of solving new technical problems every day. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team and create customer delight as a differentiator for Bidgely.
Bidgely ( which means “electricity” in Hindi ) is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors. Now, we are setting out to deliver this technology to millions of households across the world and capture a market that is predicted to be billions of dollars in next few years. The combination of big data in energy, data mining and consumer advertising come together to make this world a greener place by helping reduce energy consumption at a massive scale. We are funded by one of the top cleantech VCs in the Silicon Valley.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and backend data modules.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 2 – 7 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Design, design patterns and developing highly scalable distributed applications.
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data system such Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Fluency in Java/ C++.
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager
EuropeStrategy & Growth Manager
North AmericaAccounting Manager
Director – Revenue Operations
Customer Success Delivery Manager
Customer Success Solution Consultant