Jobs at Bidgely!
Vice President Sales, Europe
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with a consumer-friendly web and mobile-based application, Bidgely brings a unique high-tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy. Bidgely is very well funded by Khosla Ventures (a top tier venture capital firm in the Silicon Valley) and three of the leading utilities in the world – EOn, RWE (now called Innogy) and Exelon. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with a global presence in Europe (Amsterdam), Asia Pacific (Hong Kong/Melbourne) and India. We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation consumer facing energy management applications. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
Reporting to the Head of International Sales and Business Development, the Vice President of Sales Europe is responsible for management of all sales and channel operations in Europe. You will accelerate Bidgely’s growth by creating and executing a focused sales plan. Our technology is proven and tested, and we are moving from startup stage to significant (and rapid) growth stage driven by client success across 25 utilities and counting in over 12 countries.
We’re looking for a sales leader who has at least 10 years of experience selling individually and at least 5 years of experience in hiring and managing a world class sales team that is aggressive, disciplined and results oriented. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow sales rapidly, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
What you can look forward to
- Source and sell 7-figure deals into large utility accounts
- Hire, train and develop a sales team appropriate for company’s maturity/size
- Set up and manage the sales funnel activities through Bidgely’s CRM systems
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs for the sales team and channel partners
- Be a player coach – prospect, propose, negotiate, and close business
- Drive the development of sales strategies
- Build and develop relationships with electric and gas utilities
- Work with Bidgely’s Marketing and Product Development teams to implement product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Attend industry conferences and be a Bidgely Ambassador
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners
- Use Bidgely’s product
What you’ll bring
- At least 10 years’ sales experience in comparable industries, with 5 years in a senior management position
- Significant experience in the energy space
- Success selling SaaS and/or consumer-facing technologies
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market and and closed numerous deals in your career
- Ability to plan and manage both at strategic and operational level
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Be a player coach – You not only manage the team but also sell in parallel and own accounts
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold
- Love to sell
- Can travel extensively
Please e-mail your resume to prateek at bidgely.com.
Bangalore, IndiaLead, Data Analytics
Manager, Data Analytics
Software Lead/ Architect Software Engineer
Lead Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Product Support Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Data Scientist / Machine learning Expert
SSE – Front End
Senior Product Support
Product Support Manager