Bidgely Engage+ Episode 1: Ft. Seattle City Light and EPRI
Advancing Electrification: Seattle City Light's Data-Driven and Community-Focused Approach to Transportation Electrification and Beyond
Welcome to Bidgely Engage+, a fresh take on our virtual event, offering monthly episodes that profile the global energy industry’s most inspirational leaders and future-ready innovations.
Our first episode, which aired on May 18 at 10am PT, dives into how Seattle City Light is advancing their electrification goals through thoughtful, data-driven initiatives, including a baseline assessment in partnership with EPRI.
- Emeka Anyanwu, Energy Innovation and Resources Officer, Seattle City Light
- David Logsdon, Director of Electrification and Strategic Technology, Seattle City Light
- Uzma Siddiqi, Senior Manager of Grid Modernization, Seattle City Light
- Angela Song, Transportation Electrification Portfolio Manager, Seattle City Light
- Jamie Dunckley, Program Manager, EPRI
For more content, visit bidgely.com/engage