Bidgely Engage+ Episode 1: Seattle City Light and EPRI on Advancing Transportation Electrification
Watch the on demand for Bidgely Engage+, a fresh take on our virtual event, offering monthly episodes that profile the global energy industry’s most inspirational leaders and future-ready innovations.
Our first episode, which aired on May 18 at 10am PT, dives into how Seattle City Light is advancing their electrification goals through thoughtful, data-driven initiatives, including a baseline assessment in partnership with EPRI. For more information, visit bidgely.com/engage.
- Emeka Anyanwu, Energy Innovation and Resources Officer, Seattle City Light
- David Logsdon, Director of Electrification and Strategic Technology, Seattle City Light
- Uzma Siddiqi, Senior Manager of Grid Modernization, Seattle City Light
- Angela Song, Transportation Electrification Portfolio Manager, Seattle City Light
- Jamie Dunckley, Program Manager, EPRI