What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out. A growth phase global start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way customers interact with their energy use. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to make intelligent decisions while building enduring customer relationships worldwide. It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We are in the Series C funding stage and growing business rapidly, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets.
Bidgely India is the engineering center for global operations, with close to 100 employees, and has been recognized as A Great Place To Work.
Product overview: https://www.bidgely.com/utilityai/
Bidgely is looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Product Sustenance Engineer to be a part of the Support Services team. You must have a passion for superior customer satisfaction as part of a successful consumer-facing global product organization. You must be a good problem solver and trouble-shooter yourself and should be able to work across geographies and time zones to manage customers across the globe. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team and create customer delight as a differentiator for Bidgely.
- Resolve production issues in a timely manner and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance. Should be hands-on enough to do the technical troubleshooting, RCA & fixing as well as mentor the team.
- Coordinate with internal teams – operations, engineering, production support and customer success to resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings to prioritize and track progress on production issues. Escalate internally as appropriate
- Monitor production alerts and dashboards to find production issues proactively.
- Graduate/BE in any discipline / MCA / BCA /BSc (comp science) or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Worked in L2/L3 Support – Application/Production Support /Site Reliability
- Hands on experience in debugging & code fixing
- Incident, Problem and Change Management expertise
- Knowledge on AWS components like S3, SQS & EC2 will be an added Advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical users.
- Flexible to work on late night shifts or early morning hours in office premises/WFH on a rotational basis.