The Company You’ll Join
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing and market leading technology company that is addressing the urgent needs of the European energy market! At Bidgely, we work to accelerate a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven, energy-related decisions.
We are a global company, with roots in Silicon Valley, California and Bangalore, India. Bidgely carries over seventeen energy patents, and brings a passion for AI to utilities serving over twenty-seven million customers worldwide. Bidgely is an AI-powered, cloud based SaaS solution provider that enables electric and gas utilities worldwide to personalize customer experiences, optimize grid and customer operations and accelerate their journey towards a clean energy future.
The Position and the Team You’ll Work With
As a member of our world wide Sales team, you will report directly to the European Sales Director where you will be a key player in driving Bidgely’s revenue and market share growth. You will be a true subject matter expert and you will be a catalyst for changing the utility business model through advances in AI and personalized customer engagement. As the Pre-Sales Manager you will:
Marketing and Lead generation
- Work with the rest of the sales team, and the global marketing team, to create relevant marketing content for our European prospects.
- Coordinate our European marketing efforts, to bring knowledge about Bidgely’s exciting products to a relevant audience
- Drive our sales prospecting efforts
- Collaborate with the European Sales team to drive growth efforts. You will provide strong pre-sales support from a product and data science/AI perspective as well as designing new solutions for Bidgely’s customers.
- Work with the sales team to develop proposals, presentations and client strategies. You will interface directly with Bidgely customers in presentations, meetings and interviews.
- Expand our understanding of the deregulated utility market, and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role by scaling artificial intelligence across multiple aspects.
- Build and foster relationships with stakeholders at our customer and partner organizations; generate recurring revenues through collaboration with the Sales team.
- Drive technical workshops to help customers define their business case and go-to-market approach.
- Bring ideas and feedback to our product and innovation teams based on your interactions with our customers.
- Identify strategic initiatives based on industry and market trends that will help the company grow.
- Innovative – You challenge the status quo to drive impact
- Results driven – Be dedicated to delivering stellar outcomes, and accept nothing less. Know your goals, chart your path, and execute with precision and passion.
- Quality Focused: Quality is at the heart of everything you do. You take great pride in your work and are a trusted resource.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor in Science, Arts, Engineering or equivalent degree; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated Account management skills would be an added plus
- SaaS experience
- Knowledge of Italian and/or Spanish will be an additional asset
- 5+ years Utility/energy industry experience
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- At least 1+ years experience in technical pre-sales
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends
- Excellent ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
Why You’ll Love Working at Bidgely
- Opportunity to grow with a startup and make a lasting positive impact on our environment
- Supportive management in a flat organizational structure
- Ability to work with and experience different cultural perspectives and backgrounds
- Paid Parental Leave policy
- Home Office Stipend
- Performance Bonuses
- Remote within Europe
- Travel to customer sites 20% of the time and potential onsite visits to one of our headquarter locations
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bidgely is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower the individuals who make up our workforce by supporting the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences therein. Bidgely thrives on the benefits it brings to our employees, products, and community.